Sunday, January 3, 2010

KUNDALINI RISING

KUNDALINI RISING

I’m Starting a project and I am requesting people to join the team with support, ideas, and assistance any contribution is appreciated. My plan is to have a safe healthy club for young people 13-20yrs where they hangout and can be creative, study, play music, art and games That is cool and promotes Self Expression, Community & Opportunity.

The idea is to keep young people form hanging out in the garage or basement drinking alcohol and smoking dope eating munchies and playing video games.

The concept is a cross of the dinner from Happy Days, The basement from the 70’s show and the coffee shop from friends TV show. I hope that gives you a sense of what I believe would create a comfortable cool place for young people.

This project was inspired by a course I’m coaching with Landmark Education

No comments:

Post a Comment